Endoscopy Video & Brochure Library Endoscopy System
State-of-the-art Electronic Video Endoscopy and Endoscopic Ultrasonography Fujifilm is known as the world’s largest photographic and imaging company and is pioneering in diagnostic imaging and information system for health-care facilities. The current endoscopic equipment provides high-definition video endoscopy and endoscopic ultrasound for Gastroenterologists and Pulmonologists. The actual range of endoscopes and the EPX-4450HD processor technology come with FICE and DICOM on-board.
State-of-the-art Electronic Video Bronchoscopy and Endoscopic Ultrasonography The 530 series Fujifilm electronic bronchoscopes fully meet the needs expected in the endoscopic bronchial care. Incorporated with the leading endoscopic technologies, this series offers high-quality images further enhancing diagnostic capability as well as high operability, insertability and durability. The lineup is suited to versatile applications.
- Bronchoscopy System (PDF: 3.32 MB)
- The 580 series slim Colonoscopes (PDF: 1.7 MB)
- Endoscopy System (PDF: 1.21 MB)
- Catalouge Endoscope (PDF: 8.95 MB)
- Flush Knife (0.42 MB)
- Guidebook DBE (PDF: 1.14 MB)
- New HORIZONS Series 600 (PDF: 1.83 MB)
- ST Hood Series (PDF: 0.47 MB)
- Synapse NX (PDF: 1.89 MB)
- The 580 series Double Balloon Endoscope (PDF: 1.1 MB)